Friday, January 14, 2011

Today..as always

phew..what an exciting day today.Iman and I jogged together the first time at Chandan but before that,I went to the swimming pool to swim.. I feel very excited and have a tea at Adam's cousin restaurant.Watched some movies there fir a while.Iman and I talk about ourselves about the most important in our religion,that is Islam and solat to beg His Forgiveness in Subuh,Zuhur,Asar,Maghrib and Isyak.And both of us realised that we've done such a big mistake that is not to pray to Him by solat.Both of us knew that and been educated by that way but not practically do it.It is called Munafik,one of the biggest sins in Islam besides of black magic,murtad,syirik,khurafat.
  Now I realised my weakness as well.I am easier said than done.I do not take actions after I speak those.


This year Iman and I will realised our ambitions together to achieve what we want in our life;not forgetting Allah the Almighty that always observe us and achieve success of the world and hereafter.... 


You like to think you're never wrong
You have to act like you're someone
You want someone to hurt like you
You want to share what you have been through

Taken from Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory of Points of Authority,2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment