Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/1/11

Another jog session with Iman.Started early as 7:00 am.But Zohel,Ijat,Adam joined too..And we jogged through Iskandariah palace yard until 8:30 am.I came back early.Today my classmates and I decorated 7A3 our class.I started at 10.45 am.It started by decorate the class with new pink table covers replacing rhe previous decorations.And I was asked to paint the empty room that then was filled with old newspapers,desks and cockroaches even lizards.Eww,too dirty..then looks better when cleaned up.And after that,I was asked to repaint back that room with emulsion color.I did first then some of my friends helped me when I was away because I've been asked by my elder brother to buy him lunch and ice cubes via my hand phone.I told my class I will be back soon.Then on 3:00pm I bought them some water,in case they were very thirsty...and it was enjoyable...I went back at 4:30 pm..

Although it was tiring but full of excitement today...

No comments:

Post a Comment