Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/1/11

Ohhh..pleasant and happy..
but still how can I express my feelings over her..I can't pretend to be childish anymore..just to draw her attention to me..I know that she has another but I feel I want to express to her without all my friends to know about my confessions..I can't think any further about what can I do to approach her to accept me as a friend...
 Is she wants me to be tidy?? 
Is she wants me to be matured and not to be a pessimist??
Is she wants me to change everything inside so that she can accept me??

    These questions always come up whenever I see her from afar.. everywhere even in class...I just can't stop looking her face..so white and beautiful..when I see her face,I feel very calm and peaceful but I..I'm afraid to tell her that I like her very much...even though she had another one..but I still want to express my feelings over her..

2 comments: