Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/1/11

hmm...had a annual committee of sports house.I am in Iskandar sports house,yellow house.
I got chosen to hold the position of Chairman along with my friend Irzat Adam as my Vice Chairman...
Need to have a lot of responsibility;taking care of members' welfare,and etc..First it terrified me but then I try to calm myself to take that responsibility...Besides I  need to take this opportunity to show to the others of my leadership...it maybe hard but I'll cope up eventually...I am also committee members of English Debate.These positions were very challenging for me..it's hard in the beginning..but with my experience that I had in previous school as Chairman of English Society,I think I can make my leadership to this school not just the sports house,but the whole school as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment