Monday, January 10, 2011

Today..

ah..a great day..I came early...and sat too long for assembly..today's assembly talks about the introduction of new teachers in school administration..seems like the principal takes this seriously..they want all the Cliffordians to have Clifford di Hatiku spirit..That means wherever we go,we must show that we are the true Cliffordians,whether society activities,trips,seminars and whatever necessary..to show that the strong bonds of the Cliffordians between all the teachers and students.. and heard some of the school uniform explanations..I need to wear the full society uniform every Wednesday and need to find a black Baju Melayu to be wear in Friday..and need to complete it within one month..not quite lot of assignments..just easy tasks to do..and today I got my license card..tomorrow I don't need to trouble my grandpa to send me to school in the morning..It's getting easier...And I love it.

BRING IT ON!!!
   HERE GOES NOTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment