Thursday, January 20, 2011

interesting events....

Sunday:Ate chicken rice at afternoon because it was Alif's
birthday,Adam's cousin.Ate a lot and have a jog session with an uncle at the
evening...fun besides tiring walked at the hills and jogged with
him.Coincidentally,I saw Ruby alone when I jogged up to RPK.A few minutes
afterwards,I saw Iman's mother and his two younger sisters going
somewhere..well I don't know..


Monday:School as usual.Felt more confident because I tucked in my shirt
properly and no 'lurah' at behind.Heh,an interesting and peaceful day...but
still homeworks still coming..and wished to Zatty because her birthday on the
day



Tuesday:A perfect day for the greatest day.RDK time,I knew it already that I am
in MUET with Teacher Saniah.The best thing is my partner was the same again
from the last year,Iman.From last year and this year, we're partners again..
And following that, that day was the first time I attended to school field to
have first sports practice of Jamil,Iskandar,and Sabki sports house.Worked on
organising the attendance of all forms including upper six students.And give
demonstrations to the students to play shot put and 100 metres along with the
teachers' help.And went to Ruby's house first to eat bakso but was full then
went to Gerai Kita warung at Bendang Kering to have a tea at there along with
Mus,Wan,Ijat,Iman,Ayu,Yah,Sab, and Adam.It was Sab's birthday,I paid them all
the drinks.Total:RM 9.20.Quite reasonable,and have a banjo to eat because I'm
very famished and I can't hold on any longer...Then I have a session of
counselling between me and Mus before Adam and Iman came to my house then went
home...




Today:Ahh..what happened??!!I wore the PERTINA t-shirt.I forgot that every
Wednesday we have to wear society's uniforms...Had been punished by Ustaz
Khalili to follow his commands and the worst of all,all students who wore
uniform laughed at us..And I promised not to do the same mistake
anymore.Today,our class had received  Visual Arts questions of
Paper 3.That means it has to be a portfolio.Seems tough though some question
looks easy.Have a week starting tomorrow to think about inspiration and ideas
to be used to make the products.Felt stupid for a while for having silly signal
language to Shaadah that I myself didn't understand at all..then have annual
briefing of the PERTINA conducted by Teacher Saniah,Sir Zukei,and Cikgu
Nanchita Raja Fazura.We discussed about the committee members of the club.And I
felt sad because I wasn't chosen in any of the positions the club offered.And
know what,most of the positions held by 7A3 students..that's very great
achievement for my class..Many of us hold bigger positions not just the
President and etc. but the committee members as well..By the
way..umm..tomorrow's Thaipusam...need to finish all the homeworks given by the

teachers..Have fun tomorrow...

ALL RIGHT,PEACE NO WAR!!!NO WAR 



PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment