Saturday, January 29, 2011

interesting events..again and again

Tuesday: Examo second day...answered everything...checked..and sent..during RDK,corrected the objectives of the research and redo it..then went back to school for sport practice...too bad,it was raining cats and dogs...so I decided to go to karaoke with Iman singing the usual songs...along with Sabri...then my scooter started to slow down..ish...hard to accelerate when in this state...At night,my brother invited me and my siblings to dinner at Uncle Jim...here are the menus we ordered...
extra ice milo..
 some cucur udang
 a chicken chop
 daging masak merah
 jumbo fruit juice
 telur bungkus
 white rice
tom-yam

















looks yummy...but just as decorations only...


Wednesday: Examo again and the last day...I felt strange and very questioned about myself when I read one of the passages that connected to me during MUET exam...Felt a little bit scared...Tody's co-curricular activities is the grand meeting of the form 6 PBS/BSMM.Discussed about the appoints of the positions of the society.I really glad I was chosen to hold the position of ''Penolong Ketua Seksyen Kecemasan" ...after that meeting,I spoiled my own plan...looks like my plan was over...but it's okay..at least I fulfill my promise over Iman...


Thursday:I felt dizzy...That's why I don't want to come school...I don't know why...had a talk about carrier building but I did not attend the school...Afternoon,a bad day for me,while I went to Ijat's house, I accidentally fell on the road...luckily I'm alright..Scratches on the right shoulder,abdomen,arm,and foot...I did that because I crossed my hands on the handles on the corner with sand in front of my old school...Luckily Wan spotted me first..then Iman,Mus,Ijat,Adam,Enal,Sabri came to my house...to ask about my injuries...I was thankful to them because they were so caring and concerned of everything...Today,my brother's back..because next week is Chinese New Year and I received dressing tools for my injuries..and I did it myself... At night,Adam,Mus,and Iman came to my house..and talked just about ourselves...


Friday:I didn't attend the school for these injuries...I might feel ashamed because of my injuries...nothing to do at all..but I missed the Solat Jumaat..what a shame for me as a Muslim...All right,that's all I want to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment