Monday, January 24, 2011

interesting events..again

Thursday: huh...nothing to do at all...spent all the wasting time just to find ideas for the visual arts portfolio..and saw many Indians parading around the food court at the train station and then to the canopy along with the police  to ensure no violence during the ceremony..

Friday: ah...almost petrified myself...why..I don't know..but as usual..I don't want to talk about it anymore..

Saturday: I kinda lost to tell the story of the day...probably because I overslept..

Sunday: A fresh day...I went jog along with Iman,Adam,and Ijat...got there at 7:30 am and ended 8:30 am..Another jog session..and another aerobic class..and I joined them because being forced by them..At first I decline,but instead I joined the class...Lots of fun..dancing..a lot of new things I learnt..It's okay...At evening,karaoke together with Iman and Adam,singing Malay Songs and In the End...The most hilarious is I sang the Halimah Jongang song exaggeratedly...a lot of fun...I hope I can do it again.. by the way the EXAMO is coming tomorrow..

Monday (today): I came late today...(sigh)..better late than never.Had an assembly which consists of school prefects,library prefects,and hostel prefects...I was sad for not being chosen but I'm feel very happy for them.. the EXAMO started...I was able to answer all but I kinda stuck on PA 2 essay question.Took a lot of time to think..And luckily I managed to answer question on part B first..Malay Literature 2,thank god I answered it all as the question wanted... wrong facts or not relevant is the second question..so do the visual arts..recap what we had answered..about how Malaysian flag can be an inspiration of idea to make an art themed Kemerdekaan Malaysia..It's alright..Back from the school...I worried about my scooter..run out of gas..how should I want to get out??If I make another outing,and it shutted..erghhh....and I am filled with questions over my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment