Tuesday, March 15, 2011

special day..

hari ni istimewa dalam hidup aku.Allow me to write in English.As for today,it is Mr.Hahn of Linkin Park's birthday.I had wished to him Happy Birthday,but I forgotten to give him my pencil drawings of him.Here it is...
I got my idea of drawing him 3 days ago.It came up when I was alone with my grandpa at home.I had collections of his photos downloaded through the internet then stored in my handphone.Well,I don't know if this picture that I drawn was looked like him but I can say is he is so handsome especially when the band gained their popularity during early 2000s especially when he wears spectacles and shades along with jackets and shirts.That's stylish!!!Leave a comment if you feel interested about my drawing...

that's all,thank you....
see you soon,from:
SallehS92.

No comments:

Post a Comment