Wednesday, November 10, 2010

(Wednesday 10/11/10)

As usual go to school..
      
Morning:
       At the first periods,heard about my BM teacher told funny story about his nephew....so funny..hah..
Then I had my friends present their research in the class....funny though,especially the last one...

      Then to my Art teacher,and together talked about my academic reputation because I chose not to go to polytechnic at Ipoh.He said that I need to improve more and be more cautious and concentrate to the academic especially PA..which is my weakest subject...Overall my result...it's satisfactory...pointer 2.33 and no.10 in class..

Afternoon:
     Nothing to do at all.. Play some word-building using my favorite word,UNCOPYRIGHTABLE.So many words I can get..Just want to find theme and issues on my short story "Buang Bangsa Buang Harta Keranamu Tuan" written by Abdul Rahim Kajai.Although I had done this before,but I need to finish it before the school break that is upcoming next week.

     Felt entertained a bit when I heard my friends sang Malay songs but unfortunately it rains.and it last until the end of school..Full of laughter you know.I almost laughed uncontrollably when I heard one of my friends joking throughout the day...That is all my post today..

MOOD: HAPPY AND EXAGGERATED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment