Thursday, November 11, 2010

(Thursday 11/11/10)

Morning:
As usual...
 But I was very surprised,no class today...
   All the lower 6 students came to the meeting room to have motivation regarding the preparation by the next year...So many requirements...Then,we had the first session of counselling...that is Sidek's Personality Inventory..
very interesting...I should take my chance and made my oath in this school break to change my personality and be a new me within next year...

   Then,we all had recess until 11.25..Suddenly,urghhh!!!,I have stomach ache...Need to go to the toilet...Quickly rushed there and phew...I did it...The next counselling session is about qualitative teenagers...very interesting to hear..about everything...including myself...the main part of the session is JIDDIYAH that means struggle hard in order to achieve our targets..

    Next,we have another slot that is about what can we do in school break..It is time not to think that school break is about to enjoy...take the chance to revise everything that we had learned...Then went back to class..
and discuss about the most important event,my class final year feast...finally I paid RM10...then my classmates discussed about what menu and drinks at the feast....so interested to hear...but okay that is all..then go to Masjid Ridzuaniah to have Zuhur prayer..after that,went to Lido Mini Lab to print my picture inside a red cd..only paid RM4..and I'll take it tomorrow...

That's all my entry today...  

No comments:

Post a Comment