Friday, November 12, 2010

(Friday 12/11/10)

Nothing at all..hmmm..I'm very surprised that one of my transferred friend had come here to this school..
   I had hand over my assignment to my Malay Literature teacher...
Besides that he had given the list of assignment that need to do during the school break..I'd got three papers of MUET...everything is fine...133 marks (exclude the writing because still don't get the marks)..If I can get 60 or 70 marks in writing...I'll be in band 4..and that will achieve my target that I had expect earlier....

     Oh..tomorrow is the day..
need to help my friends....
     I'll be on service...
totally it'll be fun...



The assignment given by the teacher were this
  1. Tokoh-tokoh Kesusasteraan Melayu Tradisional
  2. Sasterawan Negara
  3. Unsur-unsur Penting dalam Sulalatus Salatin
  4. Tema/Persoalan Cerpen
 As for today,our class got the PERTINA t-shirt..so stylish..need to wear it tomorrow during the feast...
I got the largest one,XXL..it fits me...





Oh,here's some pics that I captured in the class..

that is all...tx for viewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment